Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sew this up with threads of reason and regrets ,
So I will not forget ; I will not forget

Yay. Today's a holiday ! (:

Church was superfun yesterday. We learnt about self control. And the worship was great. God's presence came. Then, we went over to plaza singapura to join the others at around 6 plus. Haha, they were spraying addidas woman's scent at the guys. sensual, they call it. (x

Argh, I got mixed feelings about June. I gotta work, and I'm gonna miss out on lotsa stuff.

QUOTE:
jealousy, turning saints into the sea. eve says:
but travis is more OMGG!! WHAT A HOT NAME! -hyperventilates. eventually faints-

I conclude she's back to normal. (:

And what the hey,
I rediscover the joy of reading again. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home